|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Munchy Monk (Wii)
Rhythm Heaven Fever
1 (Japanese version); 2 (Other Versions)
Before each round, the bird will tell the player what time it would like to wake up. A beat will be counted off, and the clock will start ticking. After roughly four beats, the clock will disappear, so the player must keep counting. When the clock reaches the specified time, the player must press A to stop it. On occasion, the bird will ask to be woken up off the hour, which requires the player to pause in between the two hour marks.
- A: Stop clock
- Hit: The bird will pop out of the cuckoo clock and toss a seed into a flower pot. The seed will grow into a petaled flower.
- Barely: If the player is off by roughly 15 minutes, the clock will blush and turn forward or back to the proper time. The bird will pop out and toss a seed like normal, but the resulting flower will not have petals. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The bird will jump out of bed in shock while the clock goes flying. Or if the player does nothing, the time flies and changes the background leaving bird sleeping forever. One miss ends the game.
- If the word CLOCKWORK is put into the Police Call phone, a secret word will be activated for this game (the word is BOUTS which can be seen after completing 5 to 10 rainbow flowers). The codeword can be put into the phone to unlock a secret call.
- Rhythm Tengoku characters make cameos during the levels 10-13. The moon will turn into a virus from Sick Beats, Ms. Whiskers from Rat Race will be standing on the window, and the Space Umpire from Spaceball will be seen in the sky.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||めざましがかり "Alarm Clock"|
|Korean||자명종 담당 "Alarm Clock"|