"Pull back. Let go.
Upon entering the toy, you'll notice a yellow car, a purple background, and a floating hand with its index finger extended. This rhythm toy has a very simple design. When you hold A, the car will be dragged back by the hand's finger.
When you release A, the car will begin driving through a desert terrain. An outline of a car will show where you're supposed to stop.
In order to 'beat' the game, you must release the toy car at just the right time. When you begin holding A, the car will be pulled back and a beat will begin playing. You must release A just as cowbell sound plays in order to get an "Exactly" rating.
Hold A - Pull back car
Release A - Release car
- The driver is one of the members of The Clappy Trio
- The toy is very similar in concept to Charging Chicken. It is possible that this rhythm toy was the inspiration for the game.
- There are various unused sprites for this Toy:
- A hat for the driver, along with the assembled sprite. This was only used for the toy icon.
- It can also be seen that the driver has ears.
- 2 trucks colored cyan & red.
- A more complicated version of the car, unassembled. It includes a screw, a gear, & an engine.
- A brown tile with darker squares on it.
in Other Languages
|French||Voiture à friction|
|Spanish||Coche de juguete||Toy car|
|Korean||장난감 차||Toy Car|