|Chameleons are great pets to have |
around if you don't like your house
to be infested with...critters.
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Tongue Lashing|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Tongue Lashing (カメレオン Chameleon) is the 17th minigame that has been introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, you play as a Chameleon attempting to eat red and yellow bugs. It is unknown if the game is related to the Chameleon game from the Endless Remix.
The goal of the game is to help chameleon aim for bugs that fly over it. Press A when a bug flies over the chameleon's eyes. Sometimes, you have to catch two at once. You may also have to catch red bugs which hesitate before moving.
- A: Stick tongue out
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Stick tongue out
- Hit: The chameleon catches the bug and swallows it, making it happy. During the part with the thugs as the bug gets eaten, they both smile with joy.
- Barely: The bug will stop glowing & laugh at you if you reach too early or late to catch it, making the chameleon upset. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: You miss the bug and it passes by. During the part with the thugs, the bug flies into the right guy’s nose.
|So many bugs, so little time.|
Those quick bugs are a bother.
The poor thing is famished...
|The chameleon appears well fed.|
Quick bugs don't bug it!
Omnomnommm! You did it!
|Chameleon Wax||Nonstick Coating|
|I bought this jar of Chameleon Wax because the chameleon keeps getting stuck on the walls. With this stuff applied to his feet, he just slides right down!|
The Skill Star can be collected when you catch the second Red Bug.
- Aim True
- Full-Belly Dojo
- The laughter of the yellow bugs when the chameleon goes offbeat is the piched-up voice of Slugger from Exhibition Match.
- The voice when the guy says "Yes!" after you eat the red bug is the same one from Toy Car in American version of Fever.
- This is the only new game in Earth World's Lands to not have a sequel.
In Other Languages