|The Clappy Trio|
|Clap your hands in order!|
You are the third clapper.
Keep your eyes on the other two!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| The Clappy Trio|
パチパチ三人衆 Pachi Pachi Sanninshu
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
The Clappy Trio (パチパチ三人衆 Pachi Pachi Sanninshu ) is the 10th minigame in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, and is the short variant of The Clappy Trio from Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm Heaven Fever. In this game, you are a part of a trio of clapping lions who clap one after each other. In this variant, the trio claps outside of a building.
A longer variant appears in Citrus Tower under the title The Clappy Trio 2.
GameplayThe player controls the far-right member of the Clappy Trio. The other two members will clap first (starting from farthest left). When the middle member claps, the player must clap next, following the other twos' pacing. You press A to clap. Clapping correctly makes the whole trio smile. The speed of the game is very slow. The tempo may throw the player off.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Clap
- Perfect!/Ace!: The player claps on the beat and the trio smiles.
- Early!/Late!: The player claps to the beat too early or late while a "tink" sound can be heard. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss...: The player claps off beat while the other 2 glare at the third one.
|The Clappy Leader Says|
|Work on your basics.|
You missed some of the key points.
|You've mastered the basics.|
You nailed the key points!
|Fluffy Wig||The Greatest Gift|
| Our trademark wigs were |
actually a gift from one of
our fans! Sadly, she moved
and never saw us wear them.
I wonder how she's doing...
At the very end of the minigame, you must clap at the right moment to collect the star.
- Punch! Shoot! Smack!
- The Clappy Trio is one of the three games to have a threequel, the others being Figure Fighter and Rhythm Rally.
- In the Try Again rating, the Clappy Trio member has been redrawn to be embarrassed rather than happy. This is different from the Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm Heaven Fever versions, where the lion appears happy despite the trio falling apart. This was done for The Clappy Trio 2 as well.
|Rythym Tengoku||Rhythm Heaven Fever||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In Other Languages