"Clap your hands in order!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| The Clappy Trio|
パチパチ三人衆 Pachi Pachi Sanninshu
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
The Clappy Trio (パチパチ三人衆 Pachi Pachi Sanninshu) is the tenth minigame in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, being the story variant of The Clappy Trio from Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm Heaven Fever. In this game, you are a part of a trio of clapping lions who clap one after each other. In this variant, the trio claps outside of a building, which is likely a school.
A sequel later appears in Citrus Tower under the title The Clappy Trio 2.
GameplayThe player controls the far-right member of the Clappy Trio. The other two members will clap first (starting from farthest left). When the middle member claps, the player must clap next, following the other twos' pacing. You press A to clap. Clapping correctly makes the whole trio smile. The speed of the game is very slow. The tempo may throw the player off.
- A: Clap
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Clap
- Hit: The player claps on the beat and the trio smiles.
- Barely: The player claps to the beat too early or late while a "tink" sound can be heard. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The player claps off beat while the other 2 glare at the third one.
- "The Clappy Leader Says"
- "Work on your basics."
- "You missed some of the key points."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You've mastered the basics."
- "You nailed the key points!"
|The Greatest Gift|
|Our trademark wigs were actually a gift from one of our fans! Sadly, she moved and never saw us wear them. I wonder how she's doing...|
At the very end of the minigame, you must clap at the right moment to collect the star.
- Punch! Shoot! Smack!
- The Clappy Trio is one of the few games that gained both a sequel & a threequel in Megamix. The others are Figure Fighter, Karate Man (the threequel is Karate Man Senior), & Rhythm Rally.
- In the Try Again rating, the Clappy Trio member has been redrawn to be sad rather than happy. This is different from the Tengoku and Fever version, where the lion appears happy despite the trio has fallen apart. This was done for The Clappy Trio 2 as well.
|Rythym Tengoku||Rhythm Heaven Fever||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In Other Languages
|Japanese||パチパチ三人衆 Trio Class|
|French||Trio clap clap|
|Spanish||El trio saleroso|
|German||Die drei Claqueure|
|Korean||짝짝짝 트리오 Clap Clap Clap Trio|