|Super Samurai Slice|
|The Wandering Samurai has been |
standing up to evil for a long, long
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Super Samurai Slice|
ゐあひ斬り伝説 Iai Giri Densetsu
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Super Samurai Slice (ゐあひ斬り伝説 Iai Giri Densetsu ) is the 26th minigame that has been introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls The Wandering Samurai, who has gone back to slicing the dark aura creatures that surround him. His goal is to save the woman that was captured by these dark creatures. The sequel called Super Samurai Slice 2 is unlocked later on.
The Wandering Samurai must slice those dark creatures to rescue the princess from being kidnapped by their leader. During the game, he will jump on a skateboard, which will make it move quicker to rescue her. Press A or D-Pad button to slice a small demon that pops up from four sides and even one from the river. When you hear a scything tune, that means there is a big demon coming for you to attack you, hold B button to counter its sword attack and then release it to slice a big demon in the right time.
- A or D-Pad: Slice a small demon
- B: Guard (hold), counter and slice a big demon (release)
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Slice a small demon
- Hold Stylus: Guard (hold), counter and slice a big demon (release)
- Hit: The Wandering Samurai successfully slices through/kicks away the dark creatures. The creatures will explode.
- Barely: The Wandering Samurai will just graze the dark creatures, but they explode anyway. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The Wandering Samurai topples over and yells, while the creature that hit him flies away carelessly.
|The Townsfolk Say|
|He must clear his mind of errant thoughts.|
His counterattacks require work...
Be wary of the ghoulish deluge!
|He mastered the basics.|
Impressive skills. Strong is his focus.
|Monster Debris||What IS This?|
|After every full moon, there are piles of this stuff lying around all over the village. No one knows that the samurai is saving them, but he doesn't do it for the recognition.|
A Big Demon will attack you from the left, Hold and then release B at the perfect moment to collect the star.
- Bringing Topknots Back
- Demon Slayer
- In the Korean version of Rhythm Heaven Megamix, The Wandering Samurai and the woman have their traditional Japanese clothing altered to resemble Korean traditional clothing.
- This rhythm game has a 16-bit visual style.
- The words "2015 MADE IN KYOTO" on the bottom of the title screen are referencing the year that the Japanese version of Rhythm Heaven Megamix was released, and the location of Nintendo's headquarters, Kyoto, Japan.
- The scream the maiden makes upon being kidnapped is reused from Tap Trial when the girl misses a jump.
- Like in Iai Giri, this game uses an old character (ゐ) which is rarely used in modern Japanese.
- This game appears in the "Wario…Where?" Challenge Train. In this game, you play as 18-Volt and 9-Volt instead The Wandering Samurai who must rescue Sal Out instead of a maiden.
- This game has identical rhythm to Fork Lifter, with the exception of the big demon.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ゐあひ斬り伝説||Iai Giri Legends|
|German||Iai! Samurai XL|
|Spanish||El supersamurái rebanador|
|Italian||Super Spirito samurai|
|Korean||무사의 전설||The legend of the Warrior|