"Synchronized swimming is
|← Previous Minigame|
Shoot-'Em-Up 2 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Munchy Monk 2
| Splashdown 2|
シンクロ2 Shinkuro 2
|Perfect Reward||Sync or Swim Weekly|
Splashdown 2 (シンクロ2 Shinkuro 2 ) is the 47th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Splashdown. The Synchrettes are back, and this time they brought some seals with them. They're performing in a tropical area, most likely a beach.
The gameplay is nearly identical to the original. The only differences are that the song is played with a piano, unlike the first one, there are seals instead of dolphins, and the rhythm goes a bit faster.
- Tap: Dive underwater
- Release: Surface from underwater
- Flick: Jump out of the water
- Hit: The player's Synchrette successfully dives underwater. When jumping out of the water, the Synchrette and her seal will perform a flip or the Synchrette tossed will exclaim "Ally-oop!".
- Barely: N/A
- Miss: If the player misses their cue, a 'doink' sound will be heard when they dive underwater. If the player rises from the water off cue, their Synchrette will flail out of the water in panic. If the player launches out of the water off cue, the Synchrette will pop out hanging onto the seal's tail both having worried looks or the tossed Synchrette will be flailing in the air helplessly.
- "The seals say..."
- "Your sync stank!"
- "You got sloppy on the tough bits."
- "Your need to work on your speed."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Now THAT is swimming!"
- "You showed some finesse."
- "Good feeling of speed there!"
- Missing the inmediate dive cue after one of the seal-jumping cues will cost you a Superb.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||シンクロ2 Synchro 2|
|French||Petit bassin 2|
|Spanish||El chapuzón 2|
|Korean||수중발레2 Water Ballet 2|