|Synchronized swimming is|
back to make an even
(And no practice for you!)
Splashdown 2 (シンクロ2 Shinkuro 2 ) is the 47th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Splashdown. The Three Synchrettes are back, and this time they brought some seals with them. They're performing in a tropical area, most likely a beach.
The gameplay is nearly identical to the original. The only differences are that the song is played with a piano, unlike the first one, there are seals instead of dolphins, and the rhythm goes a bit faster.
- Tap (Hold): Dive underwater
- Tap (Release): Surface from underwater
- Flick: Jump out of the water/Throw Synchrette
- Perfect!/Ace!: The player's Synchrette successfully dives underwater. When jumping out of the water, the Synchrette and her seal will perform a flip or the Synchrette tossed will exclaim "Ally-oop!".
- Early!/Late!: N/A
- Miss...: If the player misses their cue, a 'doink' sound will be heard when they dive underwater. If the player rises from the water off cue, their Synchrette will flail out of the water in panic. If the player launches out of the water off cue, the Synchrette will pop out hanging onto the seal's tail both having worried looks or the tossed Synchrette will be flailing in the air.
|The seals say...|
|Your sync stank!|
You got sloppy on the tough bits.
You need to work on your speed.
|Hm... ()/Hmm... ()|
I don't know...
I guess that was all right.
|Now THAT is swimming!|
You showed some finesse.
Good feeling of speed there!
- Missing the immediate dive cue after one of the seal-jumping cues will cost you a Superb.
In Other Languages
|French||Petit bassin 2|
|Spanish||El Chapuzón 2||The Dip 2|
|Water Ballet 2|