"After a change of song
|← Previous Minigame|
Glee Club 2 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Remix 9 (DS)
| Space Soccer 2|
リフティング2 Rifutingu 2
|Perfect Reward||An Essay on Keepy-Upsy|
The gameplay is nearly identical to the original, only slightly more complex. The Space Kicker wears a western outfit and rides on a flying wooden horse instead of a platform. There are more kicks to perform.
- Tap: Kick
- Flick: High kick
- Hit: The ball is kicked up and the gameplay smoothly continues.
- Barely: The ball is kicked from either the chest (if early) or the toe (if late). A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The ball falls and another ball appears at the beginning of the following measure. If the player flicks the stylus too quickly or too late after holding it down, the space kicker makes a shocked expression and miss the ball completely.
- "Cosmic Coach says..."
- "Watch your knees!"
- "You need to work on your trapping."
- "Your kick needs more snap."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Good knee kicks there!"
- "Your kick has a nice snap to it!"
- "Nice trapping legwork!"
- There are some unused images for this game related to the horse the Space Kicker is on.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||リフティング2 Lifting 2|
|French||Football spatial 2|
|Spanish||Fútbol Espacial 2|
|Italian||Calcio spaziale 2|
|Korean||스페이스 사커 2 Space Soccer 2|