"Don't drop the ball!
|← Previous Minigame|
Remix 5 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Space Soccer|
|BPM|| 102 (during practice)|
130 (during gameplay)
|Perfect Reward||Space Soccer song|
Space Soccer (リフティング Rifutingu , "Lifting") is the 26th minigame unlocked in Rhythm Heaven. This game involves a Space Kicker who practices juggling a soccer ball by using only his legs. A sequel is unlocked later on, called Space Soccer 2.
The objective of the game is to keep the ball aloft by kicking it in time with the rhythm. Four other Space Kickers will also join in sync midway through the game.
The player taps to kick the ball in time with the music. The space kicker will frequently kick the ball up higher and say, "High, kick, toe!" and the player has to flick the stylus to keep the ball in the air.
- Tap: Kick
- Flick: High kick
- Hit: The ball is kicked up and the gameplay smoothly continues.
- Barely: The ball is hit with the chest if kicked early or with the toe if kicked late, the gameplay continues. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The ball falls and another ball appears at the beginning of the following measure. If the player flicks the stylus too quickly or too late after holding it down, the space kicker makes a shocked expression and miss the ball completely.
- "Cosmic Coach says..."
- "Watch your knees!"
- "You need to work on your trapping."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Good knee kicks there!"
- "Your kick has a nice snap to it!"
- "Nice trapping legwork!"
- There are unused sprites of the Space Kicker: the first one is with his eyes crossed out, the second one with a small smile, and the third with a psychopathic grin.
- It is possible to get a Superb or Perfect from just using toe kicks.
- If the game is modded so that all of the regular kicking cues are replaced with "High", the ball will be lifted so high, that it will leave the screen!
In Other Languages
|Korean||스페이스 사커 Space Soccer|