"A mashup of previous games!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
Songbird Remix (Japanese: バードリミックス Baado Remix) is the 62nd game and the seventh remix to appear in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It has a bird theme.
List of Games
|Frog Hop||Ringside||Tap Trial||Tangotronic 3000|
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|Waiting for an egg to hatch is a bit like eating a box of chocolates. It could be anything in there! A bird? A turtle? A DINOSAUR?! It could be anything!|
During the Ringside segment right before the first Tangotronic 3000 segment, when the Reporter says "Woah, you go, big guy!", perfectly flex to collect the star.
- The song of the remix has the same melody from Endless Remix in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- During the beginning scene, one can see a large, pink bird carrying a bird cage with the girl and two monkeys from Tap Trial inside it. This bird is actually the one that hatched out from the egg Eglantine was taking care of.
- To fit the new background in, one of the sprite sheets of Ringside was extended. However, it’s corresponding black & white sheet was not. The reason for the 2 different sheets is because the newspaper cue works differently than from Fever (which just puts a filter over it). Due to this, if the newspaper version of the “Pose For The Fans!” cue was used, the game will crash.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||バードリミックス Bird Remix|
|Spanish||Remix Pio Pio|
|Korean||짹짹 리믹스 "Tweet-tweet Remix"|