for the penguins!
|It's showtime for the penguins!|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
|Perfect Reward||Showtime song|
This game is short and easy. You control a yellow monkey with a hammer and you must hit a switch at the right time to launch a ball. A penguin can then grab it out of the air. There are three penguins that will show up:
- The grey penguin. (3 Beats)
- The small, white penguin. (Same as the first, but with a bouncier rhythm)
- The big, black penguin. (5 Beats)
- A: Hit switch
- Hit: The crowd will applaud as the penguin catches the ball and lands on the podium. The balls will sometimes open tiny parachutes, making the penguins fly down.
- Barely: The crowd will be disappointed as the ball is released off the rhythm. The penguin can't reach it, and it falls into the water. The monkey will look worried. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The crowd will be disappointed as the ball is not released and the penguin falls into the water.
|ペンギンのようす (The penguins' state)|
|ペンギン、不満足。(The penguins, unsatisfied.)|
まぁまぁ、 かな。(Well, I wonder.)
よしと します。(All right.)
|ペンギンも満足。 (The penguins are satisfied.)|
- This is the shortest game in Rhythm Tengoku, lasting only 37 seconds of gameplay. It is also the second-shortest game in the Rhythm Heaven Series, only losing to Rhythm Rally from Rhythm Heaven Megamix by 7 seconds.
- The white penguins reappear on the Freeze Frame sections of Remix 3.
- This is the first game in the entire series to feature a Monkey.
In Other Languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.