"My roots are showing!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Rhythm Tweezers|
リズム脱毛 Rizumu Datsumo
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Rhythm Tweezers (リズム脱毛 Rizumu Datsumo) is the fifth minigame and it's a short variant of Rhythm Tweezers from Rhythm Tengoku that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player is plucking hairs off of onions and potatoes with jazzier music and a green background.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Rhythm Tweezers 2.
As the image scrolls to a vegetable, several hairs will appear in a rhythmic pattern. After the pattern ends, a pair of hair clippers will start to scroll around the vegetable. The player must repeat the rhythm they were given to pluck the hairs. The curly hairs do not make an appearance in this variant.
- A or D-Pad: Pluck hairs
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Pluck hairs
- Hit: The hair strand gets fully plucked out. If all of the hairs are plucked, The vegetable will smile at the end of the circle.
- Barely: Part of the hair gets plucked out, but a bit of it is left. A laughing sound can be heard. The vegetable won't smile at the end of the circle either. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The hair is not plucked.
- "Unwanted-Hair Check"
- "Plucking practice is prescribed."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Solid pluckery!"
|Jealous of a Root Vegetable|
|My grandpa's farm grew hairy onions. You gotta pluck 'em, but they're real good for ya. The skins have lots o' nutrients and stuff. If only MY scalp were so nutritious!|
There's an onion near the end of the game with four hairs. Pluck the last one at the right moment to collect the star.
- A Tale of Dietary Fiber
- Copycats (Super Hard!)
- There are only onions and potatoes in this minigame. The beets are nowhere to be seen. Something similar happens in its sequel.
- Rhythm Tweezers is included in the Rhythm Heaven Megamix Demo.
- WarioWare Gold includes an abridged version of Rhythm Tweezers in the Mash League, as a microgame in 5-Volts stage. The player can’t use the D-Pad to pull the hair, and the hairs are always in the same rhythm for a vegetable.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||リズム脱毛 Rhythm Epilation|
|Spanish||Un asunto peliagudo|
|Italian||A ritmo di pinzette|
|Korean||리듬 탈모 Rhythm Waxing|