|My roots are showing!|
Can you pluck them off?
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In this game, the player is plucking hairs off of onions and potatoes with jazzy music and a green background. As the vegetables appear, several hairs grow in a rhythmic pattern. After the pattern ends, a pair of tweezers appear scrolling around the vegetable. The player needs to repeat the rhythm they were given to pluck the hairs.
- Ⓐ or ✚/Tap: Pluck straight hair
- Perfect!/Ace!: The hair is fully plucked out. If all of the hairs are plucked, The vegetable smiles at the end of the cycle.
- Early!/Late!: Only half of the hair gets plucked out, and a laughing sound is heard. The vegetable doesn't smile at the end of the cycle.
- Miss...: The hair is not plucked.
|Plucking practice is prescribed.|
|Maybe I'm not cut out for farming...||Wh-why do my onions grow hair?||There's no crop like a well-|
|Onion Skin||Jealous of a Root Vegetable|
|My grandpa's farm grew hairy|
onions. You gotta pluck 'em, but
they're real good for ya. The
skins have lots o' nutrients
and stuff. If only MY scalp
were so nutritious!
The Skill Star appears on the 9th vegetable, which is an onion with two spaced out hairs and two hairs closer together.
Rhythm Tweezers appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
In Other Languages
|French||Pince poilante||Hair tweezers|
|Italian||A ritmo di pinzette||At the rhythm of the tweezers|
|Spanish||Un asunto peliagudo||A hairy situation|
|Russian||Ритмичные щипчики||Rhythm tweezers|
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix | Nintendo 3DS | Games | Nintendo
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix | Nintendo 3DS | Jogos | Nintendo
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix's Spanish/Portuguese back cover
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix | Nintendo 3DS | Игры | Nintendo