"My roots are showing!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Rhythm Tweezers|
リズム脱毛 Rhythm Datsumō
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Rhythm Tweezers (リズム脱毛 Rhythm Datsumō ) is the 5th minigame and the short variant of Rhythm Tweezers from Rhythm Tengoku that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player is plucking hairs off of onions and potatoes with jazzier music and a green background.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Rhythm Tweezers 2.
As the image scrolls to a vegetable, several hairs will appear in a rhythmic pattern. After the pattern ends, a pair of hair clippers will start to scroll around the vegetable. The player must repeat the rhythm they were given to pluck the hairs. The curly hairs do not make an appearance in this variant.
- A or D-Pad: Pluck hairs
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Pluck hairs
- Hit: The hair strand gets fully plucked out. If all of the hairs are plucked, The vegetable will smile at the end of the circle.
- Barely: Part of the hair gets plucked out, but a bit of it is left. A laughing sound can be heard. The vegetable won't smile at the end of the circle either. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The hair is not plucked.
- "Unwanted-Hair Check"
- "Plucking practice is prescribed."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Solid pluckery!"
|Onion Skin||Jealous of a Root Vegetable|
| My grandpa's farm grew hairy|
onions. You gotta pluck 'em, but
they're real good for ya. The
skins have lots o' nutrients
and stuff. If only MY scalp
were so nutritious!
There's an onion near the end of the game with four hairs. Pluck the last one at the right moment to collect the star.
- A Tale of Dietary Fiber
- Copycats (Super Hard!)
- Rhythm Tweezers is included in the Rhythm Heaven Megamix Demo.
In Other Languages