The Community Chat Room is a chat room in which users are able to chat and talk in a friendly and open environment.
- Main article: Project:Chat Moderators
|Administrator • Bureaucrat|
Since: 15:57, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Users may be granted chat moderator status so long as they behave in chat, no ban history, and are recommended by at least half of the administrators/chat moderators. One may have their rights removed due to inactivity, little frequency on chat, violation on chat, and misbehavior.
Although the chat room is a free environment to allow you to discuss nearly anything you want, it also has a comprised list of rules to keep he chat fair and clean. A list of rules can be found directly below.
- No harassment or insulting. Everybody deserves to be treated the same way and fairly. Harassment will result in an immediate block by a chat moderator.
- No profanity, even if it is censored. There are few exceptions when it comes to cursing, but being kicked will have you kicked and warned. Repeated profanity will result in a short ban, normally a few days or so.
- Inappropriate discussion or sexuality is certainly not allowed on chat and will immediately result in a ban. Sexuality may only result in a warning and a kick for the first violation of this rule.
- No spamming or advertising. Spam is known as submitting many nonsensical, very long, or repetitive posts, which is not allowed. Advertisements are not allowed on chat and is also considered spam.
- No Trolling, flaming, or provoking others. Users should not be trolling or purposefully annoying other users in the chat.
- Foreign language discussion should remain in private message. Not in main chat. We try to make more foreign wiki chats and if you see a foreign chat for Rhythm Heaven (Rhythm Paradise), feel free to enter that chat. ALl main chat discussions should remain in basic English.
- No excessive caps are allowed. It can annoy many users. An occasional emphasis is allowed but do not use them to excessively/frequently.