"Time to mix things up!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Moai Doo-Wop 2
Character Profiles 2 (reading material)
Remix 8 is the 40th game in Rhythm Heaven. This remix has a dark vibe and focuses on speed.
List of Games
|Rhythm Rally 2||Dog Ninja||Drummer Duel||Fillbots||Lockstep 2|
|Freeze Frame||Karate Man||Munchy Monk||Blue Birds|
- "Rhythm League notes:"
- "Try a little harder."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "That was really great!"
- This remix is massively hated by many players due to its high speed and difficulty.
- Parodies of this remix exist on NicoNico, and some of them have been re-uploaded to YouTube.
- The tempo slightly increases at the end of the remix during the Rhythm Rally 2/Dog Ninja segment.
- Despite the main focus on speed, this does not have the highest tempo in the game. That goes to Remix 4 instead, with an astounding tempo of 222 Beats per Minute.
- Dog Ninja is the only game in the remix with unique visuals.
- The rating screens for this remix are based on the game Ninja Bodyguard from Rhythm Tengoku.
- In Rhythm World (The Korean Version), in the Try Again rating screen, the police were aesthetically stylized in a Korean way. Their clothing made them look more like "pojol" (Korean police during the Chosun period).