|Master pressing the|
+Control Pad and the
A Button at the same
time! Easy. Maybe...
|Master pressing the +Control Pad|
and the A Button at the same time!
Keep the red things coming!
This game is structured on a grid with two pathways. Before the player starts, a rhythm is tapped out, using a bass drum to represent the lower path and a snare drum to represent the upper path. After this finishes, Akai Mono roll out, requiring the player to repeat the given pattern using ✚ and Ⓐ for the upper and lower row respectively. After the pattern is repeated, a new one is tapped out. The patterns sometimes vary between paths.
- Ⓐ: Activate lower mechanism
- ✚: Activate upper mechanism
- Perfect!/Ace!: The rod bounces to the next block. A crowd cheers if it bounces through all of them.
- Early!/Late!: The rod bounces on a little early or a little late.
- Miss...: The rod crashes into a wall and explodes.
|工場長から (From the Plant Manager)|
|ちゃんと 運んでくれないとダメ。(You must carry them properly.)|
左手が あそんでるヨ。(Your left hand is playing around.)
応用力を みにつけよう。(let's learn how to adapt.)
まぁまぁ、 かな。(Well, I wonder.)
よしと します。(All right.)
|左手が しっかり仕事してるネ！(Your left hand does a great job!)|
リズミカルな 仕事ぶりだ！！(Rhythmic work!!)
|赤いモノ、量産は たいへんだなぁ…||どんどん 赤いモノを 生産だ！||赤いモノを 生産しまくりだネ！！|
|(Red things, mass production is quite difficult...)||(We are producing more and more red things!)||(Producing red things like mad!!)|
- This game appears to have inspired multiple aspects of Built to Scale in both Rhythm Heaven and Rhythm Heaven Fever, such as the general art design. Thus it can be considered a predecessor of those games.
- This is one of the few games that doesn't feature a Practice.
- It did, however, get a tutorial in the arcade version.
In Other Languages