|← Previous Minigame|
Kung Fu Ball
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Pirate Crew (ボート Boat ) is a 2-player Endless Minigame in Rhythm Heaven Fever unlocked after obtaining 6 Duo Medals.
The player controls a crew member on a pirate ship to transport pigs to other islands.
The captain will yell 3 different things to order how to row the ship:
- "Everybody Row!" (Japanese: まっすぐすみ！Massugusumi!) ordering everybody to row on every beat
- "And Left turn!" or "Okay, Right turn!"(Japanese: 右/左みだれ！Migi/Hidarimidare!) making everyone on the outer side of the turn row every half a beat while those on the inner side row normally.
- A P1: Row (Red pirate)
- A P2: Row (Blue pirate)
- Hit: The crew member will row smoothly.
- Barely: The crew member will row a little roughly. Their oar will turn red. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The crew member will row roughly, causing a pig to fall into the water. Losing all of the pigs ends the game.
- The Japanese vocal cues bear a resemblance to ones used in Marching Orders 2 from Rhythm Tengoku.
- If the word AFLOAT is put into the Police Call phone, a secret word will be activated for this game (the word is GOLFHERO , which can be seen on the docks when pigs are getting unloaded). The codeword can be put into the phone to unlock a secret call.
- Pirate Captain Jackie is actually only 5-years old according to Voice Actor Heather Gautschi, on her VA page.
- Pirate Captain Jackie is voiced by Voice Actor Heather Gautschi, who is also responsible for the voices of the Cheer Readers.
In Other Languages
|German||Ruderer an Deck|