"We've still got a lot of
"We need someone to do
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Karate Man 2 (Wii)
| Packing Pests 2|
しわけ2 Shiwake 2
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Fever|
|Perfect Reward||Packing Pests 2 music|
Packing Pests 2 (しわけ2 Shiwake 2) is the 48th game in Rhythm Heaven Fever. It is the sequel to Packing Pests. In this sequel, you play as an employee with long hair, and work during nighttime at the same company of slapping treat spiders and catching candies to the box. Getting a perfect unlocks a soundtrack of this game.
The game seems to take place at the candy company during night. The employee had grown a head full of hair, but still works as usual at sorting the smiling candies to the box and slapping out the treat spiders.
The game is mechanically the same as the first Packing Pests; there are two new cues added to tutorial where the player must deal with offbeats. Since the stage still runs on a candy-spider pattern, the treat spider is now on an offbeat early rather than directly on beat as with the first stage. "Double-up" is still the same, where you're given a candy-spider-spider scheme instead. If two exclamation points appear on the right, then the next spider will be on beat but the candy will be offbeat instead. The tempo is also much faster than the first prequel so if you thought that one was overwhelming, that's nothing compared to this.
- A + B: Catch
- A: Slap
- Hit: The candy will be grabbed and dropped in a box. Spiders are slapped forward to the ground, and walk back offscreen.
- Barely: The candy is fumbled and does not make it into the box. Spiders will be only grazed, making them fall straight down. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: Candy and spiders will fly past you and into the employee's workspace, making him shudder (with a more visible shudder for spiders). Slapping candy instead of grabbing it cause it to be knocked down. Grabbing spiders instead of slapping them causes the employee to grab them, then drop them and shudder.
- "Performance Review"
- "You lost a lot of product there."
- "You seemed scared of the spiders."
- "The rhythm changes threw you off."
- "Eh. Good enough."
- "Great candy catching!"
- "You're a master spider swatter!"
- "You're good at syncopating."
Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise
- "Supervisor's Comments"
- "You dropped too many sweets."
- "You seem scared of insects."
- "The rhythm changes threw you."
- "Good try."
- "You're good at catching sweets."
- "You mastered insect swatting."
- "You know how to syncopate."
Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise
- The extra money thrown at the end of the game counts as one of the requirements for a Superb rank. This means that if you get all the other things right, but miss the money, you only get an "OK" rank.
- This is one of the two sequel games in Rhythm Heaven Fever to have a practice section, the other being Micro-Row 2.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||しわけ2 Sorting 2|
|French||Centre de tri 2|
|Spanish||¡A empaquetar! 2|
|Korean||분류 창고2 Sorting Warehouse 2|