"Turns out eating dumplings
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Munchy Monk 2|
しゅぎょう２ Shugyō 2
|Perfect Reward||Eyewitness Accounts|
Munchy Monk 2 (しゅぎょう２ Shugyō 2 , Training 2) is the 48th mingame from Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Munchy Monk. The game now takes place in a circus, with elephants and mice playing music in the background.
The overall gameplay of this game is nearly identical to the original. The music is extended, however, and there are more dumplings to eat. The aesthetics differ from the original, now taking place in the circus.
- Tap: Slap wrist
- Hit: The dumpling flies into the mouth of the Monk and he successfully swallows it. If not interrupted, the Monk will blush and smile afterward.
- Barely: The dumpling flies and hits the side of the Monk's nose. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: If you tap way too early or way too late, the dumpling will hit the Monk squarely on the nose, causing him to shout in surprise. If you do not tap at all, the dumpling falls out of the Monk's hand.
- "A Word from the Master"
- "The first half needs work."
- "You got tired toward the end."
- "You seemed to lose focus..."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "The first half was perfect!"
- "The second half was flawless!"
- "You stayed true to the very end!"
- The face the monk makes at the end of the game resembles the employees in Packing Pests who make the same expression.
- Some parodies of this exist in Youtube.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||しゅうぎょう２ Training 2|
|French||Avide ascète 2|
|Spanish||El Monje Tragón 2|
|German||Dim Sum Fu 2|
|Italian||Monaco Gnam 2|
|Korean||수행자2 Performer 2|