|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Fever
2 (Japanese version); 3 (Other versions)
Munchy Monk (しゅうぎょう shugyou "training") is an endless game in Rhythm Heaven Fever, unlocked after receiving 11 medals in the Japanese version and 23 medals in the non-Japanese versions. The player plays as a Training Monk, who is feeding a Chorus Kid some eggs and peas inside the train in order to satisfy his stomach.
The player controls Munchy Monk, who is feeding a Chorus Kid dumplings. You have to press A to blow a dumpling into his mouth after you hear "One egg" and press A+B to blow peas after you hear "Handfull of peas". They peas will vary in amount throughout the game.
- A: One egg
- A + B: Handful of peas
- Hit: Monk blows the food into the Chorus Kid's mouth, and he eats it, making him happy.
- Barely: Monk blows the egg or peas too early and it hits the Chorus Kid's face. A barely counts as a miss, so when played in the Endless Remix, one barely ends the game.
- Miss: The dumpling or peas that the monk holds will fall, making him, the Kung Fu Girl and the Chorus Kid sad. This will also happen if the monk blows them too late. This will cause the player to lose one life.
- If the word FEED is put into the Police Call phone, a secret word will be activated for this game (the word is BIRDS which can be seen after getting 130 to 150 points on wooden signs out the train window). The codeword can be put into the phone to unlock a secret call.
- In addition, some characters from Rhythm Heaven appeared during the next rides in the background such as Pop Singer in her Fan Club 2 outfit, the Frogettes, the Stomp Farmer, the Tiny Ghosts, the Reasearch Scientists of Love Lab, the Güíro Lizards, the Blue Birds with their captain, The Three Synchrettes, and the Blastronaut.
- The silhouettes of the Huebirds of Happiness can be seen during the tunnel ride in this game.
- One of the Chorus Kids made an appearance in which you must feed him eggs and peas.
In Other Languages
|Spanish||El camino del tragón|
|German||Dim Sum Fu|