おさるさん Osaru-san (Mr. Monkey)
|Artwork from Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Appearances|| Rhythm Tengoku,|
Rhythm Heaven Fever,
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
The Monkey's first appearance is in Showtime, where he hits a switch to launch a ball for penguins to catch mid-air.
In Freeze Frame, three monkeys stacked upon each other make a appearance in the middle. In Megamix's version, there are many more monkeys of various colors.
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Hole in One
The Monkey is the leader in Tambourine. It plays the tambourine as the player must repeat them.
In Monkey Watch, there are dozens of monkeys. The player, who is also a monkey, rides the watch's clock hand and "high fives" the other monkeys as they pass by them. There are also purple monkeys that will be followed after every few monkeys, which high fives on the off-beat.
In the sections of Board Meeting, instead of a woman assistant, there is a small female monkey wearing glasses and a small pink dress. Instead of saying "One, two, three!" the monkey says "Oo-ookii!".
Before the last ball is thrown in Exhibition Match, The curtain in the middle of the arena rises to reveal a monkey, who is catching the pitcher's baseballs and dropping to the Slugger.
A small yellow monkey from Monkey Watch makes a small appearance in Clap Trap, when the branch comes down from behind the doll.
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
The monkeys also appear in the returning games Tap Trial, Fan Club, Freeze Frame, Hole in One, Monkey Watch, Exhibition Match, and Clap Trap.
- Remix 3 (GBA)
- Tap Trial
- Remix 5 (GBA)
- Tap Trial 2(as MAN-K)
- Remix 6 (GBA)
- Remix 7 (GBA)
- Remix 8 (GBA)
- Fan Club
- Remix 1 (DS)
- Freeze Frame (cameo)
- Fan Club 2
- Remix 7 (DS)
- Remix 10 (DS)
- Hole in One
- Remix 1 (Wii)
- Monkey Watch
- Remix 2 (Wii)
- Exhibition Match
- Hole in One 2
- Remix 9 (Wii)
- Remix 10 (Wii)
- Clap Trap (as yellow monkey)
- Lush Remix
- Animal Acrobat (as Acrobatic Monkey)
- Donut Remix (Fan Club & Animal Acrobat)
- Songbird Remix (Tap Trial)
- Pajama Party
- Jungle Gymnast (as Female Acrobatic Monkey)
- Left-Hand Remix (Hole in One, Pajama Party, & Tap Trial)
- Right-Hand Remix (Fan Club)
- Final Remix (Animal Acrobat, Tap Trial 2, Fan Club 2, & Jungle Gymnast)
- Monkeys made a cameo in WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Game & Wario, by the same creators who made the WarioWare series.
- The first monkey appearance in the series is Showtime in Rhythm Tengoku.
- It's the most common character in Rhythm Heaven