"Moai sure do like talk a
|← Previous Minigame|
Remix 8 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Karate Man 2 (DS)
| Moai Doo-Wop 2|
モアイソング２ Moai Songu 2
|Perfect Reward||Moai Doo-Wop 2 song|
Moai Doo-Wop 2 (モアイソング2 Moai Songu 2 ) is the 41st minigame in Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Moai Doo-Wop. Moai sure do love talking to each other a lot, but this time you have to keep their romantic conversation through the day and night. Attaining a perfect unlocks the music for the game.
The gameplay is nearly identical to Moai Doo-Wop, however the tempo appears more complex and slows down amid the song. The game is extended to the end of the day and into night.
- Hold stylus: Long note "Doo"
- Release stylus: End long note with "Wop"
- Tap quickly: Shout
- Hit: The moai continue their song.
- Barely: N/A
- Miss: The male moai opens his eyes in annoyance. Bird droppings from off screen drop onto the player's female moai.
- "The moai says..."
- "Not feeling the song?"
- "Your shouts weren't great."
- "The tricky bits got to you a little."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "You have a lovely voice."
- "You've got good lungs for a moai."
- "Good job on that tricky part!"
- In the files for this game, there is an unused third Doo-Wop and Wop cue. This could possibly mean that the Moai kid in the Superb epilogue could have had a role in this game but was removed to make the game more difficult.
- The title screen has a slightly differently styled moai that got redrawn in the international releases for unknown reasons.
- This was also done for the predecessor.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||モアイソング2 Moai Song 2|
|French||Chants des moaïs 2|
|Spanish||Duduá Moái 2|
|German||Moai Capella 2|
|Italian||Gli Allegri Moai 2|
|Korean||모아이송2 Moai Song 2|