"Little known fact: when
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Remix 2 (DS)
| Moai Doo-Wop|
モアイソング Moai Songu
|Perfect Reward||Moai Language Lesson|
Moai Doo-Wop (モアイソング Moai Songu ) is the 9th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. In this minigame, the player controls the female moai as the pair exercise their vocals together in a song. The sequel, Moai Doo-Wop 2, is unlocked later on.
The player has to repeat the sounds the male moai statue makes by either holding and releasing the stylus on the touch screen, or lightly tapping it to shout.
- Hold stylus: Long note "Doo"
- Release stylus: End long note with "Wop"
- Tap quickly: Shout
- Hit: The moai continue their song.
- Barely: None for this rhythm game. A Barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The male moai opens his eyes in annoyance. Bird droppings from off screen drop onto the player's female moai if not in practice.
- "The moai says..."
- "Not feeling the song?"
- "Your shouts weren't great."
- "The tricky bits got to you a little."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "You have a lovely voice."
- "You've got good lungs for a moai."
- "Good job on that tricky part!"
- The Moai Kids make a cameo during the minigame Cheer Readers 2 from Rhythm Heaven Fever when the girls are opening the books.
- One of the Moai's makes a cameo in Animal Crossing New Leaf cover box art.
- The title screen for Moai Doo-Wop has a slightly differently styled moai that got redrawn in the international releases for unknown reasons.
- This was also done for the sequel.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||モアイソング Moai Song|
|French||Chants des moaïs|
|Italian||Gli Allegri Moai|
|Korean||모아이송 Moai Song|