|Unbelievable! The microbes' |
behavior has changed!
They're somehow more...
jaunty. We'll have to
observe them closely.
|Rhythm Heaven Fever|
|Unbelievable! This microbe's |
behaviour has changed
before our very eyes. We
must follow them closely.
|Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise|
Micro-Row 2 (小さないきもの2 Chisana Ikimono 2 ?, "small living things 2") is the 47th minigame in Rhythm Heaven Fever. It is the sequel to Micro-Row. The behavior of microbes has changed, and they can U-turn to the beat. Keep an eye on them!
Other than the path the microbes take, there are no major visual differences.
The game is the same gameplay-wise as the original, requiring the your microbe to launch to the beat while listening for cues. However, the game does something unique by having a tutorial before the game starts. The tutorial teaches a new cue, two notes in quick succession. When this cue happens, the microbes will quickly launch forward twice (this is faster the the three-hit cue), requiring the player to do so as well. The song incorporates this cue while also having the other two cues as well.
- Ⓐ: Swim
- Perfect!/Ace!: The microbe will dash forward along with the other two microbes around it.
- Early!/Late!: The microbe slightly falls behind and lightly bumps into the microbe behind it if it goes too early. If it goes too late, it bumps into the microbe in front of it.
- Miss...: The microbe is pushed forward by the one behind by bumping into it.
|The creatures seemed a bit...lifeless.|
That U-turn really threw you.
|Eh. Good enough.|
|They sure were lively little creatures!|
|)||The Professor's Findings|
|The creatures looked a bit lifeless.|
Their looping lacked energy.
|They're lively little creatures.|
They did some lively looping.
|We've lost our funding...||With some more research, this could be big!||This is the greatest discovery since fire!|
We've lost the funding for our research...
I think we may be on to something big!
This is the greatest find ever!
- This is one of the two sequel games in Rhythm Heaven Fever to have a practice mode, the other being Packing Pests 2.
- This game's new cue makes it resembles Munchy Monk even more that before, Both games have a single, steady beat, a faster three-hit cue, and now an even faster two-hit cue.
- The music is exactly the same as the first Micro-Row, except that it now has some guitar.
- According to unused data found in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, this game was supposed to return but was cut for unknown reasons. This data includes:
- An entry in the debug menu.
- The new cue.
- Two-Player version of the original, but is clearly marked as belonging to this game.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||小さないきもの2||Small living things 2|
|Spanish||Vida microscópica 2||Microscopic life 2|
|Korean||작고 작은 미생물 2||Teeny tiny micro organisms 2|