|Through the microscope, |
there's a whole other world!
|Rhythm Heaven Fever|
|The science lab has |
discovered a new microbe.
Let's take a close look at
its mini world.
|Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise|
|Unbelievable! The microbes' behavior |
has changed! They're somehow more...
jaunty. We'll have to observe them closely.
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Micro-Row 2 (かえってきた 小さないきもの Kaettekita Chisana Ikimono , "return of small living things"), known in Rhythm Heaven Fever as Micro-Row (小さないきもの Chisana Ikimono , "small living things"), not to be confused with the sequel in Rhythm Heaven Fever, is the 18th minigame in Rhythm Heaven Fever and the 45th minigame in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. This game is about microscopic organisms swimming to the beat under a microscope. It has an arrange variant (Micro-Row 2) and a short one (Micro-Row) in Rhythm Heaven Fever and Rhythm Heaven Megamix, respectively.
The player controls the blue microbe in the middle. The player must march forward to make a spiral trail along with the other two. Occasionally, the player will hear a bell ring, and they must swim forward three times.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Swim
- Perfect/Ace!: The microbe will dash forward along with the other two microbes around it.
- Early/Late!: The microbe falls behind and lightly bumps into the microbe behind (it if it goes too early) or the microbe in front of it (if it goes too late). A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss...: The microbe is bumped by the microbe behind it and pushed forward.
|The creatures seemed a bit...lifeless.|
They didn't leave much of a color trail.
|Eh. Good enough.|
|They sure were lively little creatures!|
Their color trails were so vibrant!
|)||The Professor's Findings|
|The creatures looked a bit lifeless.|
They didn't have a great colour trail.
|They're lively little creatures.|
They had a vibrant colour trail!
|Your single steps were wonky.|
You swam like a brick.
|Your single steps went well.|
|I thought I saw something, but... it's nothing.||We'll need more research. And maybe a dance party.||The discovery of a lifetime!|
There's nothing of interest here.
We might need to do more study.
This is the discovery of the year!
|We've lost our funding...||With some more research, this could be big!||This is the greatest discovery since fire!|
|"It's remarkable, when you think about it... A drop of water is such a small thing to us, yet it's an entire world to these microbes... I-I think I need to lie down for a bit."|
The Skill Star appears on a triple row at the midpoint of the game.
Micro-Row 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
This game is identical to the original, where the players must swim along with microscopic organisms. Instead of three microbes in the row like the original, there are now five. P1 controls the blue microbe (2nd in line) and P2 controls the orange microbe (4th in line). At the end of the game, instead of zooming up close to the player's microbe, the camera continues to zoom out until they can no longer be seen.
- The rhythm of this game along with the commands sound similar to Munchy Monk, with one for one tap, one for two quick taps, and one for three taps.
- When the screen is zoomed out, the path the microbes are moving in (and leaving shapes on) seems to resemble the dots around the Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm Heaven logos.
- The bubbles in Megamix have more shape details than in Fever.
- The description for this game in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is taken from its sequel in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix has the double row cue, meaning Micro-Row 3 may have been planned for the 3DS.
- Micro-Row 2 appears in the fourth remixes of both Rhythm Heaven Fever and Megamix (Remix 4 (Wii) and Citrus Remix, respectively).
- If the game is modded so that the game has much more cues, the microbes will eventually teleport back to where the game begun.
In Other Languages
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Rhythm Heaven Megamix