"Through the microscope,
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
小さないきもの Chisana Ikimono
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Micro-Row (小さないきもの Chisana Ikimono, "small living things") is the twelfth minigame and it's a story variant of Micro-Row from Rhythm Heaven Fever that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the scientist is peeking into a microscope studying on the microbes' behavior patterns in a deep purple background.
A sequel later appears in Citrus Tower under the title Micro-Row 2.
GameplayThe player controls the blue microbe in the middle. The player must march forward to make a spiral trail along with the other two. Occasionally, with the light ring of a bell, the player must then proceed with three consecutive launches. You press A to march forward. The background of the game is purple at the beginning, but when the game starts, it goes black.
- A: March
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: March
- Hit: The microbe will dash forward along with the other two microbes around it.
- Barely: The microbe slightly falls behind and lightly bumps into the microbe behind it if it goes too early. If it goes too late, it bumps into the microbe in front of it. A barely counts as a miss!
- Miss: The microbe is pushed forward by the one behind by bumping into it.
- "Scientific Findings"
- "Stuttering single steps."
- "You tripped over the triple steps."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Nice, strong single steps."
- "You handled the triple steps trippingly!"
|Let's see here...Got my microscope, got my lab coat, got my cool scientist glasses...What's missing? Wait! Where's the slide with the rare and dangerous microbes.|
Almost near the end of the game you have to perfect three consecutive launches at the right time to collect the star.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||小さないきもの small living things|
|Korean||작고 작은 미생물 Small Little micro organisms|