"A mashup of previous games!
|← Previous Minigame|
Fruit Basket 2
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
The Clappy Trio 2
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
List of Games
|Figure Fighter 2||Fruit Basket 2||Rhythm Tweezers 2||Glee Club 2|
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Good rhythm."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|This truck is strong enough to stop a car from falling off a cliff, much to the relief of incompetent chickens everywhere.|
During the Figure Fighter segment when the announcer says "go go go!", punch perfectly the third time to collect the star.
- Note that "2" implies the original variations of the minigames. Rhythm Tweezers 2 is identical to Rhythm Tweezers on GBA, for example. The version just referred to as "Rhythm Tweezers" in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a new variation on the song.
- The game's epilogue screens are based off of epilogue screens from Rhythm Tengoku's Remix 8.
- The cars that appear in the Fruit Basket segment are the electric cars from Charging Chicken.
- In international version, there is also a Mr. Chicken painting on the gate, replacing the Japanese kanji.
- This is one of two remixes in Rhythm Heaven Megamix that was replaced with an instrumental in the International version, The other one being Lush Remix.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||マシーンリミックス Machine Remix|
|Korean||머신 리믹스 Machine Remix|