|A mashup of previous games! |
Working like a well-oiled machine!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Machine Remix (Japanese: マシーンリミックス Mashin Remix) is the third remix to appear in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It has a machine theme, basing the minigames off of mostly cars. The song Sono Hitotsubu no Ōkina Namida ni wa plays throughout this remix.
List of Games
|Figure Fighter 2||Fruit Basket 2||Rhythm Tweezers 2||Glee Club 2|
|Rhythm League Notes|
|Work on your fundamentals.|
You had trouble keeping the beat.
Your aim was a little shaky.
Next time, follow the example better.
|You show strong fundamentals.|
You had great aim.
You kept the beat well.
You followed the examples well.
|Utility Truck||Work Truck|
|This truck is strong enough to stop a car from falling off a cliff, much to the relief of incompetent chickens everywhere.|
The Skill Star appears in a Figure Fighter 2 section on a triple punch in the middle of the game.
Machine Remix appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- Note that "2" implies the original variations of the minigames. Rhythm Tweezers 2 is identical to Rhythm Tweezers on GBA, for example. The version just referred to as "Rhythm Tweezers" in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a new variation on the song.
- The game's epilogue screens are based off of epilogue screens from Rhythm Tengoku's Remix 8.
- The cars that appear in the Fruit Basket 2 segments are the electric cars from Charging Chicken.
- In the original Japanese version, there is a kanji symbol painting on the gate, which is changed to a painting of Mr. Chicken in the international versions.
- This is one of two remixes in Rhythm Heaven Megamix that was replaced with an instrumental in the International version, The other one being Lush Remix.
In Other Languages