|When two lizards meet in|
the desert, they communicate
their feelings the only way
they know how!
This game is about two Güiro Lizards engaging and interacting with each other. The female lizard is trying to attract the male lizard with its rattling sound and sense of rhythm. Both lizards begin to tap their feet to a small jingle as the male lizard shakes his tail. The female yellow lizard, controlled by the player, must copy the rhythm of the male lizard's tail by rubbing her tail against her back to make a rattling sound.
- Tap: Raise tail
- Slide: Rub back
- Perfect!/Ace!: The male lizard emits a happy squeak.
- Early!/Late!: The female lizard rattles slightly out of sync, though there is no indication for this.
- Miss...: The female lizard rattles at the wrong time or doesn't rattle at all, causing the male to frown in disappointment and emit a sad squeak.
|Wait! Come back!||Looking good...||Be good to those kids!|
- The happy squeak when the male lizard smiles is one of the voice samples of DJ Yellow from DJ School pitched up.
- The prologue for this game has a different font style in the Japanese version, while the International verison adds hearts. The güiro lizard's white mouth in the Japanese version was redrawn and made transparent for the International releases. An unused early version of the prologue can be found as well, where it is named ギロちゃん (Güiro-chan) instead.
In Other Languages