|← Previous Minigame|
Munchy Monk (Wii)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Fever
3 (Japanese version); 4 (Other versions)
It's the player's job to shoot through the blocks in her way until the bomb is hit. Because of having limited arrows in each level, the challenge is to conserve as many possible.
- A: Shoot
- Hit: The arrow is shot and hits the block while there is a bomb. If you hit a bomb, it will make all the blocks vanished.
- Barely: N/A
- Miss: The player does nothing. If you fire the arrow when there are no blocks, you lose one arrow. Once you lose all the arrows, it's game over.
- This is the first ever 8-bit game to appear in the Rhythm Heaven series. The next 8-bit styled game would be Super Samurai Slice along with the sequel and Feed Goat.
- The game is a homage to the platformer Kid Icarus.
- Rhythm Heaven itself makes an appearance in the background.
- This game shares the same Japanese & Korean names as Shoot-'Em-Up. Unlike Munchy Monk & Night Walk, however, their gameplay styles are completely different.
In Other Languages
|French||Tir à l'arc|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.