|The key to karate, as in all other|
things, is rhythm. Now, let us throw
some stuff at you for you to punch.
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
The game revolves around Karate Joe punching objects in a featureless pink plain. As objects fly by him, the player must press the button or tap the touch screen to punch them off-screen. In the middle of the game, the background changes to circlular patterns alternating between a brighter and darker color.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Punch
- Perfect!/Ace!: Karate Joe punches the object off-screen.
- Early!/Late!: Karate Joe mistimes the punch, causing him to wince as the object lands on the ground just in front of him.
- Miss...: Karate Joe gasps as the object flies past him.
|Wisdom from the Master|
|You needed to focus on the basics.|
Your triple punches were poor.
|You have skill in the fundamentals.|
Your triple punches were precise!
|I'm ready to try again! You hear
me, seagulls?! I'm ready!
|My mind...is filled with stars.||I could karate all day!|
|Soccer Ball||Karate Memory #1|
|As a child, I dreamed of being|
a soccer player. My father
wouldn't hear of it. "You must
master karate before you
leave my house!" I still live
in the basement.
The Skill Star appears on the Soccer Ball in the middle of the game.
Karate Man appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- Main article: Karate Man/Unused
In Other Languages
|Spanish||Kárate Killo||Karate Killo|
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix Back Cover (Spanish/Portuguese)