|The key to karate, as in all other|
things, is rhythm. Now, let us throw
some stuff at you for you to punch.
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Karate Man|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||Flow Ball|
Karate Man (カラテ家 Karateka ) is the 1st minigame and the short variation of Karateka from Rhythm Tengoku that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, you are playing as Karate Joe who must punch flying objects off-screen. The game scenery is pink with light-pink circles.
The long variant appears in Honeybee Tower under the title Karate Man Returns!
The game revolves around Karate Joe punching objects. As objects fly by the character, the player must press A to punch them off-screen.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Punch
- Perfect!/Ace!: Karate Joe punches the object off-screen.
- Early!/Late!: Karate Joe mistimes the punch, causing him to wince as the object lands on the ground just in front of him.
- Miss...: Karate Joe gasps as the object flies past him.
|Wisdom from the Master|
|You needed to focus on the basics.|
Your triple punches were poor.
|You have skill in the fundamentals.|
Your triple punches were precise!
|Soccer Ball||Karate Memory #1|
| As a child, I dreamed of being|
a soccer player. My father
wouldn't hear of it. "You must
master karate before you
leave my house!" I still live
in the basement.
To collect the first Skill Star, punch the soccer ball at the right moment later in the minigame.
- Simplicity Is Best
- Karate Joe vs. the Monster
- This is one of the few games to have different epilogue screens in both versions, except for the Try Again screen, as it stays the same as the original, but with a slight change. It is switched to the right, rather than the left.
- Like the Karateka game in Rhythm Tengoku, this is the first game played.
In Other Languages
|Spanish||Kárate Killo||Karate Killo|
|Italian||Karate Ka||Karate Ka|