|Our animal acrobat was originally |
inspired by his sister back in the
jungle. Check out her skills!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Jungle Gymnast (ジャングルブランコリン Jungle Trapeze) is the 79th minigame. It's the sequel to Animal Acrobat in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, you're playing as a female monkey, who is the sister of the titular Animal Acrobat. Instead of being in a circus, you play in the jungle.
The gameplay is almost the same as its prequel, but there is a new cue added. Monkeys with white fur will be swinging from a branch, with four monkeys, with a single monkey following. The four monkeys will have to be held onto longer than the one monkey.
- Ⓐ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Hang onto something
- Ⓐ (Release)/Tap (Release): Release
- Perfect!/Ace!: The monkey catches or launches successfully from an animal and do a backflip.
- Early!/Late!: The monkey catches or launches barely from an animal with a "tik" sound. Sometimes, the audience will laugh at the player.
- Miss...: The monkey fails to catch an animal or to launch from one and falls to the bottom of the screen. She will return for the next animal to catch by jumping.
|No Message found|
|Yikes--that was dangerous!|
Focus on the faster bits.
Your timing seems a tad off...
Nice work with the white monkeys!
|Cute Ribbon||Brotherly Love|
|My brother gave me this red ribbon when I joined the circus. I wear it for every show and rehearsal. It's nice to have him looking out for me (or at least for my head).|
The Skill Star appears on the first set of white monkeys near the beginning of the game.
Jungle Gymnast appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- The hot air balloon at the end of the game looks similar to the one from Monkey Watch.
In Other Languages