|Speaking of summer,|
isn't it time for
launch vivid colors!
|Speaking of summer, isn't it time for|
fireworks? Let's launch vivid colors!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
|Perfect Reward||Rhythm Haiku Folio|
Hanabi (花火 Fireworks ) is the 28th game in Rhythm Tengoku. The goal is to detonate the fireworks as they shoot in the sky.
Fireworks will appear in the sky, and the player must detonate them. There are 3 fireworks: The Rhythm Rocket will be natural and is simple. The rhythm is: 1, 2, 3, GO! (いち に さん ハイ！ The Spirit Sparkler is the fastest in the gameplay. The rhythm is: Ready, GO! (ぬえい！ハイ！) The Taiko Drum Bomb is a final, much stranger looking firework. The rhythm is: It's a ball~GO! (たまや〜 ハイ！)
- A: Detonate
- Hit: The firework is successfully detonated.
- Barely: The firework is detonated too early and will shoot 5 fireballs, with the sound being replaced with a "boink". A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: If missed at detonating a firework, the firework disappears.
|オヤカタから ひとこと(A word from the Master)|
|もっとハデに キメようぜ！(Let's keep it looking sharp!)|
反応が おそいぞ！(Your reaction is too slow!)
まぁまぁ、 かな。(Well, I wonder.)
よしと します。(All right.)
|すばらしい うちあげっぷりだ！！(Fantastic launching!)|
いい反応してるな！(Your reaction is good!)
- This Rhythm Game doesn't have an official English name, due to Rhythm Tengoku not being released outside of Japan. The name can be translated as"Fireworks".
- The microgames Boom Box from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! and Big Bang from WarioWare: Touched! have similar gameplay.