|Join a trio of chorus singers. |
You're the third, so you just
have to keep up with the others!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Glee Club|
コーラスメン Koorasu Men
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Glee Club (コーラスメン "Chorus Men") is the sixth minigame and it's a story variant of Glee Club from Rhythm Heaven that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls one of the Chorus Kids, who sings to the beat.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Glee Club 2.
GameplayThe game revolves around three boys, the Chorus Kids, singing. The three of you must sing in this chorus, well syncopated. The first one, the chorus kid farthest to the left, will be the first to sing a note. Then the one amid the trio would imitate the first. And then you must imitate the other two in rhythm. Press A to close your mouth, or preferably "yap", then release to sing, and press A to close your mouth again. Sometimes the conductor will use his baton to stop the trio singing. The famous "Together now!" does not appear in this variant.
- Hold A: Close your yap
- Release: Sing
Simple Tap Mode
- Hold: Close your yap
- Release: Sing
- Hit: The Chorus kids will continue the song. The pink heart will appear when the Chorus kids stop singing together.
- Barely: The Chorus kid will start to sing with the other two, but he will do it too late or early. The other two will glance at him once they stop singing. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The other two Chorus kids will glance at the player with looks of disappointment.
|Where's your rhythm?|
Tsk! Poor coice control!
Nice voice control!
|Baton||So Many Uses!|
|I wish he wouldn't scratch his back and eat with his baton...Of course, I'd probably do the same if I had one. The conductor carries a heavy burden.|
When the chorus kids take turns singing twice near the end of the minigame, on your turn, sing perfectly on the second to collect the star.
- Master of the Delayed Response
- If this minigame was in Rhythm Heaven, its sequel will be the second one to use a entirely new cue. The first would be Rockers 2.
In Other Languages
|French||La chorale||The Choir|
|Spanish||El coro||The Chorus|
|Italian||Trio Brio||Vivacity Trio|