|Fruit Basket 2|
|If you're not quick, those melons |
will roll all over you!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
Figure Fighter 2
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Fruit Basket 2|
かえってきた フルーツバスケット Kaettekita Furutsu Basuketto
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Fruit Basket 2 (かえってきた フルーツバスケット Kaettekita Furutsu Basuketto "Return of Fruit Basket") is the 41st minigame in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It's the sequel to Fruit Basket. Courtney continues bouncing various types of fruit into basketball nets, but this time it takes place in the city.
The entire gameplay is the exact same as its prequel, but this time the scenery takes you now in the streets. Pressing A will make Courtney bounce the fruit into the basketball hoop. Both apples and lemons are presented in this sequel. And there is a new fruit added. If you hear two whistles, a melon will come speeding by which has to be bounced at the third beat.
- A: Dunk the fruit
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Dunk the fruit
- Hit: The fruit successfully gets bounced and shoots onto the basketball net.
- Barely: The fruit bounces but misses the basket for being too late or too early. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The fruit is utterly missed and passes right by.
|Word from the Street|
|Weak sauce on the apple shots...|
The lemons felt neglected.
Oof, those melon shots were brutal.
|Those apple dunks were delish!|
Lovely lemon landings!
Purrfect work with the melons!
|Non-fruit Ball||Does It Quack?|
|I found this table-tennis ball the other day. I've heard of table tennis, of course, but, being a street, I can't play. I'm not even sure what a "table" is. Some kind of duck?|
When you come across the first melon, hit it at the right moment to collect the star.
- Just like in Fruit Basket, Courtney can think about different thoughts. These include a spider, his girlfriend being mad at him, himself as a basketball player, pizza, disc darts, and himself again as a flower pot.
- Like with Catchy Tune 2 & LumBEARjack 2, this might be the "real" version of the game; it sits alongside the original versions of Rhythm Tweezers, Glee Club, & Figure Fighter, and is featured in Final Remix with these graphics.
- The music for this stage appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on non-fighter-represented stages.
In Other Languages