|Time to put a fresh and surprisingly |
literal spin on the idea of "street
basketball." Also, fruit!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Fruit Basket|
フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Fruit Basket (フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket) is the eighth minigame introduded in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls Courtney, the blue ground, who is bouncing fruits to get it into the basketball net outside in a happy looking field.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Fruit Basket 2.
Courtney must bounce fruits to the beat as they roll across him. Pressing A will bounce the fruit off of his head and into the basketball net.
There are two kinds of fruits: apples, which require 2 beats, and lemons, which require 4 beats. Note that the melons do not appear in this variant.
- A: Dunk the fruit
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Dunk the fruit
- Hit: The fruit successfully gets bounced and shoots onto the basketball net.
- Barely: The fruit bounces but misses the basket for being too late or too early, and Courtney has a shocked/dazed look on his face. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The fruit is utterly missed and passes right by.
|Word from the Street|
|Hmmm, you could use a bit more apple practice.|
The lemons left you sour.
|How 'bout dem apples?!|
Woohoo! Fresh-squeezed goodness!
|Basketball||Who Threw These?|
|Sometimes, basketballs and fruit come zooming over the fence from the school next door. I always look over the fence, but there's no one there. Is the basketball court haunted?|
The Skill Star can be collected when you bounce two lemons at the very end of the minigame.
- Some of the things Courtney can think about are:
- A game of Tic-Tac-Toe
- His Girlfriend
- A Dog
- A Hamburger and a Shake
- Himself as a Skateboard
- A Spider
- A Panda
- In the American, European and Korean releases, the garage door from the Machine Remix was replaced with (presumably) Mr. Chicken from Charging Chicken with his car.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket|
|French||Paniers de fruits|
|Spanish||Frutoncesto||Play on words "fruta" (fruit) and "baloncesto" (basketball)|
|Italian||Canestro di Frutta|
|Korean||과일 농구 Fruit Basketball|