"A mashup of SO MANY games!
|← Previous Minigame|
Karate Man Senior
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
160 - 180
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
Final Remix Theme
List of Games
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|Tibby's mom made this doll for him when he was born. He doesn't play with it anymore, but she holds on to it as a reminder of her little boy.|
At the very end of the remix with LumBEARjack, when the giant peach appears, hit the last chop perfectly to collect the star.
- The song used in the remix includes titles from every Rhythm Heaven game.
- The rating screens and second LumBEARjack segment for this remix are based on a Japanese folklore Momotarō where in the latter, a lumberkitty comes out from a giant peach during the end of this remix.
- Either Marshal or one of the Chorus Kids made a cameo in the epilogue screens.
- There were only 32 rhythm games in this remix, making this the first Remix 10 to not use all minigames.
- This is the second time the final remix of a game included a tutorial game (Drumming Practice), the first being Remix 10 of Rhythm Heaven Fever with Rhythm Test.
- There is a glitch where the controls except for pausing lock up until Super Samurai Slice when the player inputs a clap in Clap Trap before the transition to Jungle Gymnast. It can be found here.
- This remix and Lush Remix are the only remixes to have "remix" in the center rather than the top left.
- During the section including the intro music of this remix, each part during each intro includes a sequel game and extra game introduced in each of the corresponding games.
- Rhythm Tengoku's part has The Snappy Trio, Cosmic Dance, Tap Trial 2 & Sick Beats.
- Rhythm Heaven's part has Fan Club 2, Cosmic Rhythm Rally (Rhythm Rally 2 in Rhythm Heaven), Jumpin' Jazz (Frog Hop 2 in Rhythm Heaven) & Coin Toss.
- Rhythm Heaven Fever's part has Figure Fighter 3 (Figure Fighter 2 in Fever), Working Dough 2, Hole in One 2 & Clap Trap.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix's part has Jungle Gymnast, Karate Man Senior, Super Samurai Slice & the Rhythm Test.
- Variants of Munchy Monk, Micro-Row, Air Rally, See-Saw, Airboarder, Rhythm Rally, Flock Step, Frog Hop, Fan Club, Figure Fighter, Working Dough, & Hole in One are also in their respective origins game's Remix 10s.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ファイナルリミックス Final Remix|
|Korean||파이널 리믹스 "Final Remix"|