"A mashup of SO MANY games!
|← Previous Minigame|
Karate Man Senior
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
160 - 180
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
Final Remix Theme
The Final Remix (ファイナルリミックス Fainaru Remix, also known as Remix 10) is the 90th minigame and tenth and final remix that appeared in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. This remix is the final test of your rhythm skills that includes the rest of the rhythm games in the game (plus some more), at a fast tempo.
List of Games
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|Tibby's mom made this doll for him when he was born. He doesn't play with it anymore, but she holds on to it as a reminder of her little boy.|
At the very end of the remix with LumBEARjack, when the giant peach appears, hit the last chop perfectly to collect the star.
- The song used in the remix includes titles from every Rhythm Heaven game.
- The rating screens and second LumBEARjack segment for this remix are based on a Japanese folklore Momotarō where in the latter, a lumberkitty comes out from a giant peach during the end of this remix.
- Marshal made a cameo in the epilogue screens.
- There were only 32 rhythm games in this remix, making this the first Remix 10 to not use all minigames.
- This is the second time the final remix of a game included a tutorial game (Drumming Practice), the first being Remix 10 of Rhythm Heaven Fever with Rhythm Test.
- There is a glitch where the controls except for pausing lock up until Super Samurai Slice when the player inputs a clap in Clap Trap before the transition to Jungle Gymnast. It can be found here.
- This remix and Lush Remix are the only remixes to have "remix" in the center rather than the top left.
- During the section including the intro music of this remix, each part during each intro includes a sequel game and extra game introduced in each of the corresponding games.
- The game order goes from the left to the right side of Mamarin Palace: Left-Hand Tower, Tibby’s Mom, & Right-Hand Tower.
- Rhythm Tengoku's part has The Snappy Trio, Cosmic Dance, Tap Trial 2 & Sick Beats.
- Rhythm Heaven's part has Fan Club 2, Cosmic Rhythm Rally (Rhythm Rally 2 in Rhythm Heaven), Jumpin' Jazz (Frog Hop 2 in Rhythm Heaven) & Coin Toss.
- Rhythm Heaven Fever's part has Figure Fighter 3 (Figure Fighter 2 in Fever), Working Dough 2, Hole in One 2 & Clap Trap.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix's part has Jungle Gymnast, Karate Man Senior, Super Samurai Slice & the Rhythm Test.
- Variants of Munchy Monk, Micro-Row, Air Rally, See-Saw, Airboarder, Rhythm Rally, Flock Step, Frog Hop, Fan Club, Figure Fighter, Working Dough, & Hole in One are also in their respective origins game's Remix 10s.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ファイナルリミックス Final Remix|
|Korean||파이널 리믹스 "Final Remix"|