|A mashup of SO MANY games!|
The final test of your rhythm skills!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Final Remix (ファイナル リミックス Fainaru Rimikkusu ) is the 90th Rhythm Game and 10th and final Remix in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It is the final test of the player's rhythm skills including the rest of the Rhythm Games not featured in the previous two remixes and more, all at a fast tempo.
List of Games
|Rhythm League Notes|
|Work on your fundamentals.|
You had trouble keeping the beat.
Your aim was a little shaky.
Next time, follow the example better.
|You show strong fundamentals.|
You had great aim.
You kept the beat well.
You followed the examples well.
|Come on out, son.
No one blames you.
|You made some friends!||We're so proud of everything|
|Stuffed Animal||First Friend|
|Tibby's mom made this doll|
for him when he was born.
He doesn't play with it
anymore, but she holds on
to it as a reminder of her
The Skill Star appears at the very end of the game, on the giant peach in LumBEARjack 2.
Final Remix does not appear in any Challenge Train courses.
- The second half of the remix includes the Title themes from the first four games in the series.
- The epilogues and second LumBEARjack 2 segment for this remix are based on the Japanese folklore tale of Momotarō, which is about a boy who comes out of a giant peach.
- Marshal also makes an appearance in the epilogues.
- Only 32 of Rhythm Heaven Megamix's 70 games are present in this remix, making this the first time a game's medley remix does not use all of the Rhythm Games. This is because they are spread out across Left-Hand Remix, Right-Hand Remix and Final Remix. None of these remixes include the Shop-exclusive games or Charging Chicken, however.
- Final Remix is also the first time arrange versions of games are used in a medley remix.
- This is the second time Endless Games appear in a Remix, and the first time they appear together with regular Rhythm Games.
- This is the second medley remix to include an Introduction game, the first being Remix 10 of Rhythm Heaven Fever with the Rhythm Test.
- If the player inputs a clap in Clap Trap just before the transition to Jungle Gymnast, the player will not be able to perform any inputs until the Super Samurai Slice 2 section.
- If the player slightly mistimes an input during the Sick Beats in Perfect Campaign, it will not end the run because of the game's unique conditions (running out of lives).
- This remix and Lush Remix are the only remixes to have the word "REMIX" in the center rather than the top left in their prologues.
In Other Languages
|French||Remix final||Final Remix|
|German||Finaler Remix||Final Remix|
|Italian||Remix finale||Finale Remix|
|Spanish||Remix Final||Final Remix|