|Orders for robots are|
through the roof! I hope
you don't mind pulling some
|← Previous Minigame|
Cosmic Rhythm Rally
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Blue Birds 2
| Fillbots 2|
ロボット第２工場 Robotto Dai 2 Kōjō
|Perfect Reward||Fillbots 2 song|
Fillbots 2 (ロボット第２工場 Robotto Dai 2 Kōjō ) is the 37th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. It is the arrange variant of Fillbots. However, there is a new robot you need to fill up, and it is the smallest out of all the robots, requiring only one beat.
The Gameplay is exactly like the original Fillbots, in which you tap and hold the stylus to fill it up, and release to stop filling. Filling them too much or too little will not let it work, at which the robots emit an "error" noise. The length of the game is also extended longer than Fillbots. Lights will flicker out at a point during the game and only the fuel nozzle, the fuel, and the robots' eyes will be lit in the room.
- Tap & Hold: Fill
- Release: Stop
- Hit: The robot will fly off if it's fueled exactly on time or do a little dance if it's not exact but still good enough for a hit.
- Barely: If the robot is underfueled, it will appear dazed and tilt its head from side to side. If it is overfueled, it will grab its head as if it were about to explode, with its eyes growing large. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The robot will continue down the conveyor belt if the player doesn't do anything. If the player misses while attempting to fuel, the robot's head will tilt. If the player fills the robot too little, it will have crosses on its eyes and appear sad. If the player continues fueling too much, the robot will explode.
|The chief says...|
|Still haven't got the basics down.|
Practice the backbeat fills...
You rely too much on visual cues.
I don't know...
I guess that was all right.
|Your backbeat fills were good.|
You kept your cool in the dark.
You've done a good day's work.
- This holds the record of the longest minigame at 2:52 (besides Remixes) in the Rhythm Heaven Series.
- The game is also rather infamous for its many offbeat robots and darkness sections. Combined with the sheer amount of robots and the length of the game itself, Fillbots 2 has become a notorious game among fans.
- The factory featured in this game is described as being the second one, built after the success of the first one with the new tiny robots being the defining feature. However, in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, a new short variant was added, which contains Factory No. 1, while what used to be the first factory in now Factory No. 2. As Fillbots 2 (DS) is not present in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, it is unknown if it remains the second factory or if it would be Factory No. 3.
- The tiny robots from this game still exist in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, but are never used. There are even short and Honeybee Remix versions of them.
- This is one of the four sequels in Rhythm Heaven to have a new cue and practice section. The others being Fan Club 2, Rhythm Rally 2, and Rockers 2.
In Other Languages
Robotto Dai 2 Kōjō
|Robot Second Factory|
|German||Rhytmoboter 2||Rhythmrobots 2|
|Italian||Disco Robot 2|
Lobos Gongjang 2
|Robot Factory 2|