""This factory builds robots. (What
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
ボット工場・オイル robotto koujou ・oiru
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Fillbots (ロボット工場・オイル robotto koujou ・oiru "robot factory: oil") is the second minigame that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It's a story variation of Fillbots from Rhythm Heaven. In this minigame, the player is in charge of fueling Fillbots with purple liquid oil at the robot factory.
A sequel later appears in Honeybee Tower under the title Fillbots 2.
The objective of the game is to press and hold A at the right time to fuel up robots in order to make them functional, as well as releasing at the right time to prevent overfilling it. Filling them up too little or too much will cause them to not function at all. There are two kinds of robots the player will need to fill: a thin one (4 beats) and a large one (8 beats).
- Press & Hold A button: Fill
- Release: Stop
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap & Hold: Fill
- Release: Stop
- Hit: The robot will fly off if perfectly filled or do a little dance if just filled the correct amount for a hit.
- Barely: If it is underfueled, the robot will appear dazed and tilt its head from side to side. If it is overfueled, it will grab its head as if it were about to explode, with its eyes growing large. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The robot will continue down the conveyor belt if the player doesn't do anything. If the player misses while attempting to fuel, the robot's head will tilt. If the player fills the robot too little, it will have crosses on its eyes and appear sad. If the player continues fueling too much, the robot will explode.
- "Performance Review"
- "Still haven't gotten the basics down."
- "You need more practice with the big ones."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Those robots looked content."
- "You filled the big ones just enough."
|I fuel up the robots. They take an eco-friendly fuel made up mostly of fruit juice. I hear it's pretty tasty. My lunch is dried ramen noodles. Why do the robots eat better than I do?|
The Skill Star can be collected when the player fills up the first large fillbot with the correct timing.
- This is one of the few minigames to have different rating screens in both versions.
- This is the only version of Fillbots that doesn’t end with a large robot.
- In Megamix, due to the fact that both Fillbots and Screwbot Factory appear in the game, this minigame was renamed in Japanese to "Robot Factory: Oil". The same applies for Screwbot Factory; its Japanese name became "Robot Factory: Screw".
- The intro text (at the start of the minigame) appears differently between regions. In the Japanese version, the text is typed out, while the international text flashes into existence. This change is reflected on its sequel, Fillbots 2.
- The Fillbots make different, slightly shorter, sounds than the robots in it's sequel.
- They also make this sound in the Japanese version of Honeybee Remix.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ロボット工場・オイル Robot Factory: Oil|
|Korean||로봇 공장・오일 Robot Factory ・ Oil|