|The latest in toy-boxer technology!|
Try him out--you'll be the tiny
inflatable champ in no time!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
The player must press the button at the same time the Muscle Doll hits the punching bag. This causes the doll's muscles to buff up, making him strike the punching bag much more forcefully. Signals are given by an unseen announcer to determine when to inflate the doll. There are two different signals in this game:
- "Jab!": The doll punches one beat after the announcer says this.
- "One, two!": The doll punches twice after the announcer says this, with a break between the two punches. The screen narrows with the announcer's cue to help the player time it right.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Press button
- Perfect!/Ace!: The button is pressed at the right time, making the doll buff up right as it jabs.
- Early!/Late!: The doll doesn't buff up, instead making a popping noise.
- Miss...: The doll punches without buffing up. If the player tries pressing the button when they're not supposed to, the doll buffs up briefly with a fart noise.
|Your punches were on the weak side.|
Not the best combos...
|Do we have any more batteries?||This fighter's got potential.||A tiny new world champion!|
|Knock-Off Muscle Doll||Not the Same Thing|
|I asked my grandma to buy me a|
Muscle Doll, but she got me a
Mussel Doll instead. When you
pump the air, it clings to a rock.
I couldn't hurt her feelings, so
I pretended to love it. *sigh*
The Skill Star appears in the middle of the game on a "One, two!" punch.
Figure Fighter appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- Although the "Go, go, go!" is not introduced until Figure Fighter 2, the crowd's shouts on the last "One, two!" punch matches the one for "Go, go, go!" instead.
In Other Languages