"It's harvest time! It may
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Crop Stomp|
ドッスン農園 dossun nouen
|Perfect Reward||Help Wanted|
The player controls Stomp Farmer as he is walking along the garden. The beets will be seen sticking out of the ground as he walks. Stomp Farmer will weed out all of the beets into his basket by making a certain rhythm as he walks. The player must make him stomp when the beets are in front of him as soon as he takes one foot on the ground. When the beets pop out of the ground, the player must then toss the beets into the basket right after he makes a signal sound. Moles also appear around the beets, so quicker timing in throwing is needed to take them out.
- Tap: Stomp
- Flick: Toss
- Hit: The farmer tosses the beet into his basket. The mole is successfully trounced.
- Barely: Stomping: N/A. Tossing/Trouncing: The beet/mole will slip from the farmer's hands and land upside down back into it's hole. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The farmer will walk past the beet and will walk past the mole which laughs behind the farmer's back.
- "Stomp Farmer says..."
- "Your stomps are weak..."
- "Them veggies won't catch themselves!"
- "Those moles got the better of you."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Those stomps are nice and stompy!"
- "That was some good beet catching."
- "You really trounced those moles."
- The vegetables the stomp farmer picks appear to be from Rhythm Tweezers, a game from Rhythm Tengoku.
- The beets the stomp farmer picks appears in Rhythm Heaven Fever, being on the books on one of the "OK, it's on!" cheers from Cheer Readers.
- Missing even one beet will give the player a "Just OK". However, missing a mole will still let the player achieve a Superb.
- One of the badge sets in the Nintendo Badge Arcade show the vegetables from this game, even though it did not return in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ドッスン農園 Thump Plantation|
|Spanish||El Granjero Pisón|
|Korean||쿵쿵 농장 Thump Plantation|