|I like to hang out at the bottom of|
these stairs, because sometimes
fruit bounces down them. Free fruit!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In this game, the player controls two characters, Plalin and Alalin, who have the "+" and "A" symbols on their backs, as they catch the oranges and pineapples that bounce down the stairs in an alley in the city.
The object of the game is to catch the fruit that drop from either the left or right sides of the screen. Plalin catches the ones on the left, and Alalin catches the ones on the right. The oranges are quick and bounce low (in three beats), but the pineapples are slower and bounce high (in three different beats).
- Ⓐ/Tap: Catch as Alalin
- ✚/Tap: Catch as Plalin
- Perfect!/Ace!: The kid catches the fruit. If they catch fruit at the same time, they face each other, smile, and share a word bubble with a heart in it.
- Early!/Late!: The kid tries to catch the fruit, but it grazes it, causing it to fall behind their head.
- Miss...: The fruit falls on the kid's head, causing them to flinch.
|You missed some oranges.|
The pineapples were tough, huh?
|You caught those oranges well!|
Those pineapples can't get past you!
|Little help?||More, more!||Fresh squeezed all the way, baby!|
|Paper Bag||Canvas Bags, Please!|
|I love the market on the hill,|
but the bags they use are so
flimsy! Yesterday my bag ripped
and all of my fruit-salad
ingredients went bouncing
down the stairs!
The Skill Star appears during the double pineapples in the middle of the game.
Catchy Tune appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- A poster of the Clappy Trio can be seen on the wall.
- Main article: Catchy Tune/Unused
In Other Languages
|English||Catchy Tune||A tune that's instantly appealing or memorable.|
|French||Escalier fruité||Fruity staircase|
|German||Fallobst||"Fall" and "Fobst" (Fruit)|
|Italian||Caduta frutti||Falling fruit|
|Spanish||Escalera frutal||Fruity staircase|