|Built to Scale|
|Feel the rhythm of|
the factory line as
you build...stuff. It's
hard to explain, so
just try playing it.
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Glee Club 2
| Built to Scale|
|BPM||98 - 131.9|
|Perfect Reward||Built to Scale song|
|Song Used||Built to Scale|
GameplayThe player shoots a rod through the center of the squares that pass by each other. To rhythmically succeed in this game, the player must follow the pattern "do-re-mi-fa-sol" with the music, flicking on "sol". During the level, the screen becomes dark with a spot light in the middle and it becomes harder to rely on visuals. This part of the level forces the user to use the audio to win.
- Flick: Shoot Rod
- Hit: The rod hits both squares and connects them with a satisfying clink sound.
- Barely: The rod will hit both squares, but knock them down, only sending the rod itself down the conveyor belt. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The rod and squares never make contact, and the squares will roll into the nearby slots and disappear through them.
|Built to Scale Results|
|You're not quite there yet.|
Don't focus too much on visuals.
I don't know...
I guess that was all right.
You did great in the dark!
Way to nail the ending!
A demo was released on the Nintendo Channel around 2008 for Rhythm Heaven. It featured Built to Scale, one of the three games playable in the demo.
- This is the first of the three Built to Scale games to be officially named Built to Scale.
- This is the only one to have 3D graphics.
- Missing the last widget costs you the medal.
- This is the only time (not counting Built to Scale 2) in which the rods are white, as opposed to red in other installments.
- The audio cues are part of the song used. Due to this, if the visual cues are altered, they would not make any sound. The same goes for its sequel.
- This game and it's sequel are the only two 3D games in the series that did not return in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
In Other Languages
|English||Built to Scale|
|French||A la chaîne||To the chain|
|Spanish||A Escala||To scale|
|Italian||Fatti ad arte||Artfully made|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.