"(The hopping round balls. Those are really good things. Don't drop them!)"
— Bouncy Road 2 Description
| Bouncy Road 2|
ホッピングロード２ Hoppingu Roodo 2
|| Rhythm Tengoku
| Game Number
| Perfect Reward
|| Techno Drum
Bouncy Road 2 (ホッピングロード２ Hopping Road 2) is the 43rd game in Rhythm Tengoku. It is the sequel to Bouncy Road, but this time you will have more balls to bounce.
The gameplay for this game is the same as its prequel, but this time it's a little difficult and tricky cause there are more balls coming to bounce one after another.
- D-Pad: Bounce Red Pole
- A: Bounce Yellow Pole
- Hit: The ball bounces off the platform and continues its journey.
- Barely: The ball will bounce off the platform, but make a faltering noise and fall. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The balls hits the platform and just rolls off.
- "かぜのウワサ" (The Wind's Gossip)
- "きほんが できてないよね。" (The basics are not down.)
- "連続ジャンプで ミスが目立ちすぎよね。" (The mistakes stand out on the consecutive hops.)
- "おちついて判断しないとダメだよね。" (It's no good if you can't time it properly.)
- "う~ん．．．" (Yeah...)
- "まぁまぁ、 かな。" (OK, I guess?)
- "とりあえず．．．" (Anyway...)
- "よしと します。" (You did your best.)
- "連続ジャンプが ファンタスティックだわ！" (The successive hops are fantastic!)
- "いい判断だったよね！" (You had good timing!)
"エーン！ しっぱい！！" (Awww! Failure!)
"なかなか がんばっていたネ！" (You worked pretty hard!)
"らくちん らくちん♪" (Easy-going easygoing♪)
- Missing even a single ball will break a Superb run, and will give you a "Just OK".