"This poor bear never learned that
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Blue Bear|
失恋ベアー Shitsuren Bear
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Blue Bear (失恋ベアー Shitsuren Bear) is 70th minigame introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. This game is about a bear named Beary eating two kinds of food, donuts on the right, and cakes on the left, trying to eat to forget about his breakup with his girlfriend, Bearbara. Fortunately, it's all just a bad dream of his.
Beary shakes the food from the paper bag full of food, making it fly for the bear to catch it in order to express his feelings about his breakup with Bearbara.
You use the A button to eat the donut on the right, which takes one beat.
The D-pad is used to eat the cake on the left, which takes two beats.
During the whole routine after the flashbacks with Bearbara breaking up with Beary, he will start crying and eats more donuts and cake at the same time.
- A: Eat the donut (right)
- D-Pad: Eat the cake (left)
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Eat either the donut or the cake
- Hit: Beary eats the treat.
- Barely: Beary hits but doesn't eat the treat, with crumbs falling on his face. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: Beary does not eat the treat and misses completely.
- "Baker's Thank-You Note"
- "I put a lot of effort into that cake..."
- "You wasted some food."
- "Eh Passable."
- "You had a hearty appetite."
- "Impressive cake technique!"
|Wait a Minute...|
|I probably didn't need to buy 16 dozen donuts, but I had this coupon, and it was only good if you bought that many. I wonder if that's why they made the coupon...?|
The Skill Star can be collected when you eat the cake after eating six donuts.
- Tales Of Romance
- The flashbacks in this game are random before heading to the one with Bearbara breaking up with Beary.
- This game has a similar rhythm to Spaceball.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||失恋ベアー Heartbroken Bear'|
|Spanish||El oso lloroso|
|Korean||블루 베어 Blue Bear|