"A mashup of previous games!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
List of Games
|Rhythm Rally 2||LumBEARjack 2||Sneaky Spirits 2||Flipper-Flop 2|
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
Tools of Style
|Replicas of the master stylist's tools. The originals are hidden in a secret vault under heavy guard. You know, in case of a crisis of style.|
During the Rhythm Rally segment when the paddler does a bunch of normal ones and then a fast one, hit the ball perfectly to collect the star.
- Note that "2" implies the original variations of the minigames. Rhythm Rally 2 is identical to Rhythm Rally on DS, for example. The version just referred to as "Rhythm Rally " in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a new variation on the song.
- This is the second remix to be "connected" with the other games, first being Remix 1 from Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- In the Rhythm Rally variant, you can see a Flipper with a mustache at the very beginning on the barber sign.
- In the Flipper-Flop variant, you can see a caught Sneaky Spirit with hair in the background near the end, as well as a poster with ping pong paddles on it, referencing Rhythm Rally.
- In the LumBEARjack variant, the Lumbercats that give the logs to the lumberjack have afros identical to The Clappy Trio. You can also see the Barber watching you in the window.
- In the Sneaky Spirits variant, you can see footsteps leading to the back, which is revealed in the LumBEARjack variant, to belong to the cat on the right.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||チョキチョキ レミックス Snip Snip Remix|
|Spanish||Remix del Peluquero|
|Korean||싹뚝 리믹스 Snip Remix|