"This is the big finale under the big
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Animal Acrobat|
空中ブランコリン Kuuchuuu Burankorin
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Animal Acrobat (Japanese: 空中ブランコリン "Midair Trapeze") is the 51st minigame that has been introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. This game tells the story about a monkey who wants to become a circus star.
A sequel later appears in Left-Hand Tower under the title Jungle Gymnast.
The player controls a monkey who must reach to the gorilla at the end of the game. Press A button to grab and hold an elephant's trunk and then release it properly not to fall down. And when it's a giraffe, press and hold A button to grab its head in order to release it and aim for the fire ring.
- Press and hold A: Grab trunk or giraffe's head
- Release A: Reach to another animal or to the fire ring
Simple Tap Mode
- Press and hold Stylus: Grab trunk or giraffe's head
- Release Stylus: Reach to another animal or to the fire ring
- Hit: The monkey catches or launches successfully from an animal and do a backflip.
- Barely: The monkey catches or launches barely from an animal with a "tik" sound. Sometimes, the audience will laugh at the player. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The monkey fails to catch an animal or to launch from one and falls to the bottom of the screen. He will return for the next animal to catch by jumping.
- "Audience Feedback"
- "You were a bit hesitant."
- "You should take more chances."
- "Uncertainty is your downfall..."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Smooth soaring!"
- "Such bravery!"
- "Wow! You really shine!"
|Lighting Tech's Lament|
|I have to say I like my job running the spotlight at the circus. It's quite a show and I'm glad to contribute, but... someday I want to be on the other end of the spotlight!|
When you are at the double giraffe acrobatic, hold the second giraffe and release it perfectly to collect the star.
- So Many Monkeys!
In Other Languages
- If the game is paused multiple times in this minigame, the music will be out of sync with the audio. This is also the case with the sequel.
|Japanese||空中ブランコリン Midair Trapeze|
|French||Le cirque des acrobates|
|Korean||공중 곡예 Air Acrobats|