|This is the big finale under the big |
top! This acrobat is not monkeying
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
A sequel later appears in Left-Hand Tower titled Jungle Gymnast.
The player controls a monkey who must reach the gorilla at the end of the game. Press A button to grab and hold an elephant's trunk and then release it properly not to fall down. And when it's a giraffe, press and hold A button to grab its head in order to release it and aim for the fire ring.
- Ⓐ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Hang onto something
- Ⓐ (Release)/Tap (Release): Release
- Perfect!/Ace!: The monkey catches or launches successfully from an animal and do a backflip.
- Early!/Late!: The monkey catches or launches barely from an animal with a "tik" sound. Sometimes, the audience will laugh at the player.
- Miss...: The monkey fails to catch an animal or to launch from one and falls to the bottom of the screen. A female voice will say “Three, go!” and he will return for the next animal to catch by jumping.
|You were a bit hesitant.|
You should take more chances.
Uncertainty is your downfall...
Wow! You really shine!
|Spotlight||Lighting Tech's Lament|
|I have to say I like my job|
running the spotlight at the
circus. It's quite a show and
I'm glad to contribute, but...
someday I want to be on the
other end of the spotlight!
The Skill Star appears on the two giraffes in a row in the middle of the game.
Animal Acrobat appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- If the game is paused multiple times in this minigame, the music will be out of sync with the audio. This is also the case with Jungle Gymnast.
In Other Languages